There are four ways to create an Outlet Requisition:
- New from scratch in Requisition Center
- From a Template in Requisition Center
- From a Reorder Report in Requisition Center
- Uploaded from the Adaco Mobile software.
This article will concentrate on creating a new Outlet Requisition in Requisition Center.
- Go to Requisition Center > New Requisition > Outlet Requisition, as per Fig.1
- Enter the necessary information in the new Outlet Requisition tab. Mandatory fields are marked with asterisks, as seen in Fig.2
|Sequentially assigned number by system when the requisition is created.
|Select the Supplying Property if the requisition is being used as an Inter-Property Outlet Requisition.
|[Mandatory Field] In the Ordering Outlet drop-down, select the Outlet in Adaco that is requesting the items (products/recipes) in the requisition.
|[Mandatory Field] In the Supplying Outlet drop-down, select the Outlet that is supplying the items (products/recipes) in the requisition to the ordering outlet.
|[Mandatory Field] In the Need By calendar pop-up, select the date that the items (products/recipes) are required by.
|Displays the total cost of the requisition.
|This allows defining the sort order for the items in the outlet requisition. Three options are available:
|Displays the name of the creator of the requisition.
|A flag designating if the requisition was posted or not.
|Displays the name of the user who posted the requisition
|Displays the date and time the requisition was posted.
|To add a comment that will display in the Outlet Requisition only, and not on any report generated or printed media, click Add Comment, as per Fig.3.
Fig.3 - Adding a Comment
Once all required fields and optional fields are entered, items can then be added to the requisition.
- Click Add Item to add a line item to the requisition
- In the Item field, enter a Product Number, or in the Item Description field, type in a short description and select the product needed, as per Fig.4
Fig.4 - Selecting an item from the Item Description search drop-down
- Use Item Search to manually search for an item
- In the Item Search window, enter criteria as needed in the corresponding fields (Product Number, Product Description, etc...) and click Search. Products or Recipes can be searched for in this screen, as per Fig.5
Note: Multiple products can be selected on any Windows screen, via the CTRL and ALT keys, as per Fig.5.
- Once all items have been selected, click OK
- In the Req.Qty fields, type the quantity needed by the Ordering Outlet, as per Fig.6
- Add Comments and Ordering/Supplier Account details
Fig.6 - Requested Quantity fields
The table below contains descriptions of all columns/fields in the Items panel of the Outlet Requisition details screen (as seen in Fig.6).
The number of the corresponding Product or Recipe from Adaco.
If a Product or Recipe has a Bin Number assigned to it from the Product Details screen (Property > Products), it is displayed here.
Description of the Product, or the name of the Recipe.
The Inventory Unit of the product/recipe.
The unit being requested by the requisition creator. For example, if a "bag" is a pack unit and it weighs 10 kg, a user can define whether bags or kilograms are requested.
The Requested Quantity is the number being requested by the ordering outlet.
The cost to the Ordering Outlet from the Supplying Outlet.
The number of items that is available for requisitioning from Supplying Outlet.
The actual stock of the requisitioned item in the supplying outlet.
The quantity of the item on other Outlet Requisitions that has not been posted yet.
Displays retail attributes, if any, of the corresponding product.
In the Comments field, type a free-form comment for the corresponding product or recipe, which displays in the Pick List report.
Purchase Quantity Unit
Displays the purchase quantity unit for the corresponding product or recipe.
Displays the purchase information specified on the Product Details screen (Property > Products).
Displays the information from the Inventory Desc field specified on the Product Details screen (Property > Products).
Ordering Account Number
When Outlet Accounts are enabled this field reflects the GL account associated to the product in the Ordering Outlet
Supplying Account Number
When Outlet Accounts are enabled this field reflects the GL account associated to the product in the Supplying Outlet
- Once all information is added and completed in the Requisition, click Save
After the Outlet Requisition is created, the requisition can then have the Pick List report generated, Released, or Returned, depending on the current needs as per the Outlet Requisition Buttons table below.
|Send the Outlet Requisition to the Supplying Outlet for posting.
|Generates a report to display the products requested which can be printed for manual entries for issued quantity and signatures.
|Used if the Outlet Requisition needs to be sent back to its creator. Once back with the creator, it will need to be released again in order to be posted.
|Used to route the outlet requisition. The Approval option is available only if the "Approval Needed for the Outlet Requisitions" option is selected at Property > Administration > Property Preferences > Requisition as per Fig.7.
Fig.7 - Outlet Requisition Approval flag
Note: If this option is not selected then the Release button appears on the toolbar and the requisition can be released without approval.