How to Create an Outlet Requisition Template
An Outlet Requisition Template is used to make the ordering process simpler as the template can contain products that are commonly requested from another outlet.
Creating the Outlet Template
- Go to Requisition > Template Center to open the Template Center screen
- Select Create Outlet Template, as per Fig.1
Fig.1 - Selecting Template Center and Create Outlet Template
- Enter the required information for the fields marked with an asterisk(*), as per Fig.2.
- In the Ordering Outlet drop-down, select the Outlet that will be requesting the products
- In the Supplying Outlet drop-down, select the Outlet that will be providing the products
- In the Owned By drop-down, select a user that will be the owner of the template
Template Header fields:
|Template Number||The number assigned to the template by the system upon creation.|
|Ordering Outlet||[Mandatory Field] The Outlet that is requesting the products.|
|Supplying Property||If the template is being used in Inter Property Outlet Requisition, then this list will be available to select the correct property.
Note: The Supplying Property list is only available when the check box Allow Inter Property Outlet Requisitions is enabled in Property > Administration > Property Preferences > Requisition screen.
|Supplying Outlet||[Mandatory Field] The Outlet that is providing the products.|
|Standing Order||Select the Standing Order check box to enter and save default quantities of the products in the template.|
|Available in Mobile Ordering||If this box is ticked then the templates will be available in the mobile Ordering app.|
|Comments||Text entered for a brief description of the template.
Note: This field is required within the Ordering app to make the Template visible as the Market List's name.
|Created By||Displays the creator's name. The creator has full edit rights for templates created by them.|
|Owned By||[Mandatory Field] Displays the name of the owner for the template. The owner has full edit rights to the template. It can be a different user other than the creator|
- Once all the information is entered into the Template Header section, select Save.
Adding items to the template
In the Template Items section, either Products or Recipes can be added to the template. The selection of Products or Recipes is not dependent on the items within a guide, but to "active" items at the property.
- Select Add Items.
- In the Item Search dialog box, select either the Product or Recipe check box, as per Fig.3.
- Enter search criteria if needed, and Search
- Select the items needed, and select OK
- Repeat as necessary
- If needed, in the Requesting Unit list, select the needed unit as per Fig.4.
Fig.4 - Requesting Unit list
- Once all items are added to the template, select Save
Template Security is a function designed to allow users, outlets, and the property, certain access rights to the template. This security is in addition to the User Group security found in Property > Setup > User Groups > User Groups and is unique to each specific template.
- Got to Template Security, as per Fig.5
- Select the desired security tab, (ie. User Security, Outlet Security, or Property Security).
- For example, in the Outlet drop-down, select the Outlet needed, as per Fig.5
- In the Edit Permission drop-down select the permission needed, i.e., Read)
Multiple combinations of security can be used at a time. Certain permissions are allowed based on the security chosen, as explained in the following table:
|User Security||Users listed will have access to the template. Only one access can be assigned at a time. The access available for this security is as follows:
|Outlet Security||Users that have access to the selected outlets will have access to the template. Only one access can be assigned at a time. The access available for the Outlet is as follows:
|Property Security||Users at the property will have access to the template. Only one access can be assigned at a time. The access available for the property is as follows: