In Store Logs, users have the ability to configure the modules, subjects types, and issues types available to them when creating a Daily Log entry.
To configure the Daily Log follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Logbook tab. Select the Store Logs sub tab.
- Once you open the Store Logs page, select the Daily Log module. At the top right hand corner of this page will be an option that says More
- Select this option. Doing so will open a menu with two choices, Print and Configure. Select Configure.
- This will bring up a window where you can add and edit the Modules, Subject types, and Issue types that you currently have set up for your Daily Log.
- To remove a Module, Subject Type, or Issue Type, select the trash icon to the right of it's name.