Users can sync their personal work schedule to their Google calendar through HotSchedules. This way all of your important information is in one place!
Follow these steps to setup the Google calendar sync:
- Log into your HotSchedules account.
- Hover over the Settings tab.
- Select the Personal subtab.
- Click the Link to my Google Calendar button located in the left panel.
- Choose OK to confirm that you want to send HotSchedules shift information to your Google account.
- You will be redirected to Google to log into your account and elect to Allow Access again.
- The email address you chose will now appear in the Calendar section.
Note: If you are not redirected to Google to confirm this process, you may need to check your pop up blocker settings.
If you ever need to disconnect your email address return to this page and click the Remove button.
Users also have the ability to sync their schedule information to the calendar on their mobile phone device.
To sync shifts to your mobile calendar follow these steps:
- Log into your mobile application.
- Open the side navigation menu and choose Settings.
- Once you are on the settings page, click Preferences.
- From preferences, select Calendar Sync.
- To enabled the calendar sync, use the slider. If it is green that means it has been enabled.