The Manage Store Hours page will allow you to not only set regular Operating Hours, but you will be able to set days your store is closed and add Special Hours that could be due to an event or a holiday. Also, a calendar view has been added for easy access to special hours.
Editing Operating Hours
- Navigate to the Settings tab, select Manage Store Hours
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Select Edit Operating Hours
- A pop-up window will display, edit the opening and closing time for each day. Select the box next to closed if your store is not open that day.
Please note: Select All days the same to quickly adjust each days hours to be the same.
- Select the EDIT OPERATING HOURS button to save the changes
Fig.2 - Edit Operating Hours
Configuring Special Hours
If there is an event or holiday that will affect your regular operating hours, you will now be able to set Special Hours for a specific date.
- Start by selecting a day in the Calendar or selecting Edit Special Hours
Fig.3 - Configure Special Hours
- A pop-up will display, enter the following information
- Schedule Name
- Open and Close time
- If the store will be closed on that date, no Open or Closed time will be needed, select the closed box
- Select Set Special Hours to save
Fig.4 - Special Hour details