Users can have multiple availabilities that will go into effect according to their active date. For example, if an employee has to attend school for the Fall semester, they can set up an availability set for that time frame and another for when the Spring semester starts.
When editing an availability set, users can select an entire day or just a time range. To go off of the example above, if the user has class from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on a Monday, they can set up their availability to reflect this. This will appear on the schedule for managers as well.
If you are not using this version of availability, use this article instead.
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Select Personal
Fig.1 - Navigate to Personal Settings
- Select the Add icon
Fig.2 - Add icon
- Select the Effective date for when the new availability will start. To create a new availability set that will go into effect immediately, select today's date
- Select the Approving Manager from the drop-down menu
- Type in the Reason for Change field
Fig.3 - Configuration options
- Edit the days impacted for the new availability set. Selecting the weekday will mark the entire day as unavailable or select and drag over a specific time range to show when you are unavailable
Fig.4 - Configuration options
- Enter the Min and Max values for the days and hours allowed for the Employee Schedule Thresholds
Fig.5 - Configuration options
- Select SUBMIT AVAILABILITY
Fig.6 - SUBMIT AVAILABILITY
Some options like Approving Manager or Employee Schedule Thresholds may not be editable or present for some users. Please reach out to your manager for assistance making additional updates if needed.
- Once submitted a prompt will display stating, Your availability request is pending approval. Availability is not official until approved by a manager
- To remove the pending request, select Cancel Request or select the X in the calendar icon above the prompt
Fig.7 - Pending approval
There can be up to 4 different availability sets on the account. Once an availability set becomes active, you will not be able to deactivate it. An availability set will become inactive once the next active date begins.
Fig.8 - Active availability sets