This article explains the format for creating a working Budget Values file. This allows the user to create a file which controls the amount of money that sites can spend in a certain financial period before orders are sent for authorisation.
Budget Values work in conjunction with Financial Periods - see Purchasing | Tradesimple - Financial Periods Files for more information.
Creating the File
|The code used to identify the supplier
|The code used to identify the unit
|The financial year
|The financial period
|The monetary amount before approval is needed
Table 1 - Information for Fields
- All fields are mandatory.
- The file must be saved in .CSV (comma separated values) format
- The file must contain all units and suppliers required, upon loading a new file it will overwrite whatever was contained in the previous load
- For this file to work, the financial periods must be defined in a financial periods file
- Log into Purchase to Pay (TradeSimple)
- Select Send
- Select Budget Values File
- Browse to the location of the stored file and Upload
Once this process has been completed, the budgets should load shortly.