Ordering has, in addition to the searching capacity, the ability to further filter the items returned by any one of the three search methods outlined above. The filter function allows you to overlay an additional level of criteria into the results of the first search that has been completed.
Fig 1 – Search Filters
- When a product listing has been displayed; through searching, category or supplier selection navigate to the ‘filter’ button to apply a further filter on to those results.
- The filters currently available in Ordering are listed below; these can be used in combination or singularly.
- Brand Mandated – Denotes that an item is a mandated item for brand standards.
- Top Seller – Denotes an item that is a high volume line for this vendor.
- Contracted Price – Denotes an item with a centrally managed pricing agreement.
- Sustainable – Denotes an item that meets a specific set of sustainability criteria
- Price – Allow the entry of a price window that the displayed items should be restricted to.
- Filter by Category – Allows filtering by category if a different search method has been used initially, e.g. a term search.
- Filter by Supplier – Allows filtering by vendor if a different search method has been used initially, e.g. a term search.
Fig 2 - Search Results with Filter Applied