If your email address is attached to a HotSchedules account, you will receive email notifications any time you are sent a message on the site. If you decide you would no longer like to receive these massages, you will just need to unsubscribe from emails. Keep in mind, this will remove your email address from the account. You will no longer receive your schedule emailed to you, and coworkers will not be able to see your email address if they need to contact you.
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from HotSchedules emails:
- Select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any HotSchedules email.
- Alternatively, you can log into your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Settings tab, and you will be directed to your Personal Settings.
- Select Edit for the Contact Information section.
- You will be able to change or delete the email on your account here. Just make sure to save your changes!