HotSchedules users have the option to sign up for text messaging on their accounts to receive important notifications (like posted schedules).
Follow these steps to setup text messaging:
- Login to your HotSchedules account and select the Settings tab.
- This will take you to the Personal Settings page.
- Select Edit beside the Contact Information section of the page.
- The Change Personal Details options will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Configure Text Messaging button.
- Follow the steps to enter your cell phone number, agree to the terms and conditions, and select your preferences.
- Select the Save button.
- Within several minutes, you will receive a text message from the number 31325.
- That message will ask you to reply with the word Agree.
- Once you have replied, you will receive a second message confirming that you have been set up with text alerts.
- Note: If you do not receive the second message, you may need to refer to your cell phone service provider and ensure that the number 31325 is not being blocked.