The Employment Details Update templates allow for large volume changes to elements such as Job Titles, Location and Division, and Pay Rates.
If only a few pieces of information require changing, the quickest and easiest way is to just to it manually.
Where the volume of data to be inserted is too large to be added manually, a template can be completed and submitted to Fourth for loading directly into the solution.
Completing and Submitting your Template
- Download the required template, using the links below
- Complete and save the template with all required information - guidance is provided within the templates
- Follow the guidance in this article on how to submit your completed template and what happens next
Every single template is priced at Band A. Once passed to Fourth's data consultants these templates have a five (5) day lead time.
Important: It is not possible to schedule employment updates for a single employee on a given effective date using multiple templates.
For example, if employee 4141 changes both Salary and Job Title on 1st April, that change can only be done by submitting both changes on a template. If an existing change for that employee has already been scheduled, either manually or via a template upload, any changes requested to the employee's Salary and Job Title will error and not be completed
- If only a single update is required for an employee on a given effective date, use the templates number 3.01 to 3.09.
- If more than one update is required per employee for a given effective date, this can only be achieved using one of the combination update templates, numbered 3.10 to 3.13