As part of the continued commitment to the scalability and security of our technology stack, Fourth will be completing proactive maintenance to the database tier that underpins the Fourth Core API platform (NA).
The scheduled maintenance window is as follows:
Sunday 30th October 2022 05:00 - 11:00 GMT / 01:00 - 07:00 EDT
Impact During the Maintenance Window
The following Fourth Products will be inaccessible for all users using Fourth Single Sign-On (SSO) during the maintenance window:
- Scheduling (Labour Productivity)
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing & Inventory (Adaco)
- Inventory (R9)
- Recipe Menu Engineering (StarChef)
Mobile & Analytics:
- Fourth app (Incl. all branded apps)
- Access to all Fourth Accounts (aka SSO/Global Profile)
- Connected apps:
- My Schedules
- External connected apps to partners (such as Flow) will also be unavailable
- Fourth Analytics
- Fourth Integration APIs and services may experience service interruptions for the duration of the migration
- All internal Fourth APIs behind OAuth will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance
- Any exports to Fourth Analytics scheduled during the migration window will be rescheduled for a time after the migration window
- The system for cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance
- Direct access to core Fourth Applications will still be possible. However, interruptions are expected to internal services and APIs
Note: This maintenance affects the accessibility to the Fourth APAC Products above via Fourth SSO only, direct access for core functionality, scheduled jobs, imports/exports, and scheduled tasks will remain unaffected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.