As part of the continued commitment to the scalability and security of our technology stack, Fourth will be completing proactive maintenance to the database tier that underpins the EMEA UK HR & Payroll application.
This work will take place over 5 separate intrusive migration windows:
Each of the 4 migration windows (listed below) will affect a subset of customer portals.
To check which migration window will affect your portal, select the red spanner icon from the top-right corner when logged in to HR & Payroll.
Migration window 1:
Tuesday 6th September 2022 - 17:00 > 22:00 UTC
Migration window 2:
Wednesday 7th September 2022 - 17:00 > 22:00 UTC
Migration window 3:
Thursday 8th September 2022 - 17:00 > 22:00 UTC
Migration window 4:
Tuesday 13th September 2022 - 17:00 > 22:00 UTC
The final migration window (listed below) will affect all customer portals:
Migration window 5:
Thursday 15th September 2022 - 17:00 > 22:00 UTC
Impact during the maintenance windows stated above:
- The HR & Payroll Platform will be unavailable to affected portals/customers for the duration of the maintenance
- Scheduling integrated customers will not be able to access the Scheduling module via the HR & Payroll Platform for the duration of the maintenance
- Customers using Fourth Employee Self Service (ESS) will not be able to access the Fourth ESS mobile UI for the duration of the maintenance
- The Fourth UK HR API will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance (including Fourth UK HR API usage for Fourth ATS and Wagestream)
- The process of importing customer data (e.g. sales, budgets, T&A, tips, revenue, and metrics) via Fourth FTP to the UK HR platform will be unavailable during this period
- The process of importing customer T&A data via Synel (not Fourth FTP) will be paused and processed once the maintenance is complete
- The process of importing recruitment employee data for customers using SFTP for recruitment upload will be unavailable during this period
- Any automated exports scheduled during this period will be rescheduled to run after the maintenance is complete
- All scheduled BI exports scheduled within this maintenance window will be rescheduled to run once the maintenance is complete
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this scheduled maintenance, please leave a comment below.