This article explains the process by which a Fourth customer can request to close a Location via the Customer Success Portal (CSP). This process applies to all Fourth products and is for customers who need to close individual Locations or are leaving Fourth altogether.
For Workforce Management customers, please refer to the following article for some best practices to follow when closing a Location - WFM UK: HR: Closing a Location - but please return here to follow the steps below.
Raising Notice and Requesting a Cancellation
In the past, an email notice was sent when wanting to terminate a subscription to a Fourth product or module. To streamline this process and ensure that the customer request is processed efficiently and accurately, Fourth requires that customers submit their requests through the CSP. This helps us ensure we have the correct Location(s) and product(s), and that the person requesting the cancellation is qualified to do so.
- Submit a cancellation request in the CSP by following this link
Please note - to ensure the security of your subscription, you must log in to the CSP to do this.
- If you are unable to sign in but have emailed in a support ticket in the past, you will already be in our system and can request a password reset here.
- To create a new account with your name and email please go here for password setup and verification.
The information required to submit your form is as follows:
- Company name
- Requestor’s name
- Requestor’s email address
- Requestor’s phone number
- Customer Reference Number (located at the top-right of your invoice under the invoice number).
- How many locations you are cancelling services for
- Which locations you are cancelling services for
- Which product you wish to cancel
- Reason for cancellation
- What solution you will use instead
- Any feedback you can provide about your experience with Fourth's products and services
Once the request is submitted you will receive an email letting you know the request was received. One of our team members will review the request and reach out to communicate any contractual details such as required notice period, contract end dates, monies owed, etc.
Once the cancellation request has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with all details.
Should you have any questions about the cancellation form, please contact email@example.com.