This article contains a list and summary of every UK release note published by Fourth during Q4 of 2021 (24th September to 31st December 2021).
Release notes are listed under the following headers (select one to go straight to that part of the article):
Select the name of the release note to view it in full. They will open in a new browser tab.
November 4th 2021, Release Note: WFM UK: Pension and Payroll Module Enhancements, Company UTR Field
- Pension Module Enhancements
Page formatting updates. Part of the work to make the Pension module accessible by multiple browsers
- Payroll Module Enhancements
Aligning the look and functionality of certain pages with the rest of the Workforce Management solution
- New Field to record Company Unique Taxpayer Reference
In preparation for the 2022/2023 tax year, a new field has been added to record corporation tax Unique Tax Reference
Release date: 4th November 2021
November 18th 2021, Release Note: WFM UK: Non-UK National Minimum Wage Updates 2022
The Irish National Minimum Wage rates have been updated and will take effect on 1st January 2022.
Release date: 18th November 2021
November 24th 2021, Release Note: WFM UK | ATS: Star Rating Candidate Applications
New functionality for managers to utilise a 5-star rating model to rate candidate applications.
Release date: November 24th 2021
Purchase-to-Pay & Inventory
October 26th/27th 2021, Release Note: RME: Ingredient List, 'Set' Info in GET Requests, #1 Ranked Alternate Ingredients, Non-Food Ingredients Default to 'Consumable'
- Ingredient List info in Recipe Ingredient Pop-up
A new link in the Recipe Ingredient pop-up that allows all users to see the Ingredient's 'Ingredient List' information
- 'Set' Information Added to GET Responses and 'Override Price' Property Added to GET /ingredients
'Sets' property has been added to the response from six GET requests. Override price added to GET /ingredients
- Update Recipes to Use #1-ranked Alternate Ingredient
A new link to allow users to update all Recipes to use the 'number one ranked' alternate ingredient
- Reference Intake Nutrition Recipe Export (Excel), Max Character Limit Increased
The maximum number of characters has been increased for the Reference Intake Nutrition Recipe Export (Excel) Report
- Mandatory 'cost price' Field Applied to Alternate Ingredients
If Ingredient 'cost price' is made mandatory for Ingredients, it will be mandatory for both parent and alternate Ingredients
- Non-food Ingredients Default to 'Consumable'
When a 'non-food' Ingredient is created, its Product Classification will default to Consumable
Release date: 26th/27th October 2021
26th October 2021, Release Note: RME: Change Alternate Ingredient to be the Parent Ingredient
A simple automated workflow has been introduced to allow users to change an existing alternate ingredient into the parent ingredient for its parent/alternate group.
Release date: 26th/27th October 2021
Release Note: Inventory | Restaurants: Displaying of Buffet Menu Sales with Missing Post-Production PLUs
Buffet Menu sales that are missing post-production PLUs will be displayed on the Import POS figures screen, under the ‘Missing Post-Production PLUs’ section. Buffet Menus are used in Fourth's Menu Cycles app.
Release date: 3rd (NA) and 4th (EMEA & APAC) November 2021.
November 23rd 2021, Release Note: RME: '1 Each' Default Portion Size Global Database Setting, SMART Category Required, Bulk Edit Recipe
November 23rd 2021, Release Note: RME: API GET/ingredientsalternates: Additional Properties Added, Approval Notes with Audit Information
- New Global Database Setting: Standard Recipe, Portion Size Defaults to '1 portion'
- New Global Database Setting for Inventory: Smart Category Required for all Ingredients and Recipes
- Bulk Edit Recipe: Add Category without Global Database Setting
- API GET/ingredientsalternates: Additional Properties Added
- Approval Notes with Audit Information
Release date: November 23rd/24th 2021
We've split a single release note into two here so as not to make them too long.
Adaco - New Fiscal Calendar for 2022
Fourth Engage/Mobile apps
November 3rd 2021, Release Note: Mobile | Engage 2.11.0: Ability to Hide the Title in Announcements
- The ability to add a title to an announcement but hide it from the announcement carousel
- Minor UI refresh/update on existing pages
Release date: 3rd November 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.