As part of Fourth's continual commitment to the scalability and security of our technology stack, one of our global data centre providers will be completing scheduled maintenance on Fourth's Identity platform on Sunday, March 20th 07:00 – 10:00 UTC (02:00 – 05:00 CDT).
This maintenance will be intrusive and affect the availability of the Fourth US platform as detailed below.
The following Fourth products will be inaccessible to all users using Fourth Single Sign-On (SSO) during the maintenance window:
- Labour Productivity
- HS Labour (global customers)
- Purchasing & Inventory (Adaco)
- Inventory (R9)
- Recipe & Menu Engineering (StarChef)
Mobile & Analytics
- Fourth Engage (incl. all branded apps)
- Connected apps:
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- My Schedules
- Menu Cycles
- External connected app to partners (such as Flow would also be unavailable)
- Fourth Analytics
This maintenance affects the accessibility to the Fourth products above via Fourth SSO only.
Direct access, scheduled jobs, imports/exports, and scheduled tasks will remain unaffected.
How can I tell if I'm using SSO?
You can access SSO in the US via the following URLs, depending on where you access us from:
- https://app.hotschedules.com via the Global Profile
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this scheduled maintenance, please leave a comment below. Thank you.