This article will explain the User Groups, Nutrition and Product Attributes fields within Property Setup in the Purchasing & Inventory (P&I) module (also known as Adaco). To see other articles on Property Setup, please go to Adaco - Property Setup.
- To begin, go to Property > Setup and select the field requiring setup
Highlighted in red in Fig.1 are the sections mentioned in this article.
Fig.1 - Property Setup selection screen
Table.1 - User Groups description
|User Groups||Create User Groups and configure segments and access permissions.
More information here: Purchasing and Inventory - Changing File Access Rights in User Groups
Table.2 - Nutrition description
|Nutrient||Create and manage Nutrients for recipe building|
|Nutrition Data||Allows User to import Nutrition Data from an external database|
|Sensitivities||Select which Sensitivities (Allergens, Intolerances, Dietry Guidelines) will be displayed in the Property|
Fig.2 - Sensitivities selection
- The setup is presented in a dynamic table that will expand/collapse in rows if Sensitivities are added/removed
- Activating a Sensitivity here will make it available for use within the Property
- Deactivating and then Activating a Sensitivity will not delete stored values against Ingredients or Recipe
- If Sensitivities need to be added or removed, please contact Fourth support
Table.3 - Product Attributes description
|Attributes Setup||Create and manage Attributes for retail Products|