This document explains how to edit and use wastage templates at site.
Templates can be used to speed up the entry of waste into the system as a predefined list of items will be presented once the template is created.
Although templates cannot be created at site, they can be edited to suit the sites requirement.
Editing the Template
Fig 1 - Manage Template Link
- Click on Stock Management. On the left hand side under Master Data click the ‘Manage Templates’ link as in Fig 1.
Fig 2 - Temple List
- Click on an existing template.
Fig 3 - Account Details with 'Add' Button
- The ‘Add’ button is used to add products, batches and menu items to this template.
Fig 4 - Adding Items to the Template
- Search for the items that need to be added by cost centre, name, PLU or by category.
- Under the ‘Type’ column ‘R’ is for recipes and ‘P’ for product.
- To add them to the template click on the add link on the left hand side.
Fig 5 - Items Added to the Template
- Once the standard list is decided these items are included in the Template. Save the changes and the template will be pre-populated the next time it’s needed.
- The template can be edited to include new items or remove items in the template at any time. If multiple templates are required please request the extra templates the system administrator.
Using Wastage Templates
- Once the template has been edited, click on the Transfers link on the Green Bar.
Fig 6 - Transfers Link
- Click on the Wastage Transfers button.
Fig 7 - Wastage Transfer Button
- Chose the date of the wastage, the wastage account and the template require then click ‘next’.
Fig 8 - Wastage Information
- Enter the transfer information.
Fig 9 - Wastage Details
- Fill in the quantities wasted.
- It is possible to add other items that are not on the template.
Fig 10 - Manage Templates Link
- Once all the items are on in the wastage account approve it so that they items are out of stock.
- It is possible to save the template to add to it at another time or to delete it if it was created in error.
Please sign in to leave a comment.