Changing your password in MacromatiX is quick and easy! Follow the steps in the article to learn how to change it. If you need assistance changing your username, please review this article: MX: How to Change Your Username.
Please note: If you are unable to access your account to change your password, please reach out to the GM or Director of Operations for your location, as they can assist with resetting passwords with their access. If you need additional assistance, please review this article on how to contact our support team: Contact Us: Customer Support.
Change your Password
- Log into your MacromatiX account, select the Special Tasks tab from the left side of the screen
- Select Change Username/Password
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field
- Enter the new password in the New Password field as well as the Confirm New Password field
- Select the Change Password button
Fig.2 - Change Password
- If successful, a prompt will display stating, New Password has been set - keep it secret, and change regularly
Fig.3 - Password changed