Text notifications are a great way to stay up to date on HotSchedules. If you are not receiving texts and you see in your settings that the service is "awaiting for an opt-in response," this means that the setup process is not complete. Regular text messages will not be sent until you respond to the initial setup text to confirm the feature.
Click here to learn how to set up your text alerts for the first time.
Follow these steps to opt in to text message alerts:
- Log into your HotSchedules account, and select the Settings tab.
- Navigate to the Personal subtab on your Settings tab
- Select the Edit button next to Contact Information.
- Ensure that the cell phone number is correct by selecting the Configure Text Messaging button.
- If the number is correct, text the word Agree to the number 31325.
- If the number was not correct, select No to cancel text messaging for the incorrect number. Add the correct number in the Configure Text Messaging box, and the activation text will be sent to the new number. Respond to that text with the word Agree. The messages will be coming from the number 31325.
- strongYou will then get a confirmation text welcoming you to the Hotschedules Text Service.
- In order to retrieve a schedule that has already been posted, you can text the word Schedule to 31325 as well.
- Once you have opted in, all schedules will automatically be sent to you once they are posted by your manager.
Note: If you do not receive the second confirmation message, you may need to contact your cell phone service provider and ensure that the number 31325 is not being blocked.
Please sign in to leave a comment.