Smart Select - Sort by Seniority Date
For anyone with access to scheduling, you now have the ability to set Seniority Date as a default sort option when using Smart Select.
POS Status Report
Now in the ASC there is a POS Status report that will display the Last Sync for each location.
This will include:
- Scheduled/ Actual/ Variance hours for each day of the business week.
- Agent Status to report as one of the following:
- “Online” - we have received 3 heartbeats in the last 15 minutes
- “Warning” - we have received at least 1 heartbeat in the last 15 minutes
- “Offline” - we have received 0 heartbeats in the last 15 minutes
***There is one more release to implement a fix for any "N/A" statuses showing on this report. If you are receiving N/A, please allow for the next release 5/19 for the Agent Status.
To access this report you will need an ASC account and permission to access the POS Status Report.
If you do not already have this, please reach out to our support team for assistance in gaining access.