When completing the direct deposit in Onboarding:
- Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Bank Routing Number
- Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
Select the Deposit Method:
- Fixed- if you want a fixed dollar amount to go into one account. Will need to enter a second account for the “remainder”.
- Percent- If you want a percentage to one account. Will need to enter a second account for the “remainder”.
- Remainder- Select if 100% is going to one account
Click on the “Add Account” button.
If you need to set up a secondary account:
- Click on the “Add Account” button and walk through the steps above.
- If you selected “Percent” or “Fixed Amount” above, this one would be “Remainder”
Click “I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions” and Submit and Continue
The system will ask if you are sure that you want to submit:
Please sign in to leave a comment.