How to Access Your Employee Documents
This only applies to users whose Payroll provider is Fourth (also known as Choice Employer Solutions).
- To access the site, go to Fourth.com
- Select Login > Fourth Payroll Login > Employee Login
- Or you can also use this link: https://ces.prismhr.com/ces/auth/#/login?lang=en
Fig.1 - Login page from Fourth.com
- If you have not previously created a username, select Register to create one now
Fig.2 - Register
- Registration information must match exactly to hiring information for the system recognize the account
- If you previously registered, enter the same username and password you have always used
You do not need to register again, even if you worked for another employer
Fig.3 - Registration
- After registering, use the username and password you've set to log in
- You will now be directed to your dashboard which displays a quick view of some of your most important information
- You can now access your most recent paychecks directly from your home screen dashboard
Fig.4 - Home dashboard
There are also menu options available on the left side of your dashboard where you can view more details and actions and access your W-2.
Don’t forget to take advantage of our Fourth provided Employee Discount programs. Click on the Employee Documents menu to begin. The Company Code for Tickets at Work is FOURTH.
Fig.5 - Menu options W-2 and Employee Discounts
Fig.6 - Downloading W-2
Remember to always check in for new features and updated information.