Offered Shifts - MySchedule UI
This new feature adds Offered Shifts to an employee’s “My Shifts” display on the web application.
When an employee has an outstanding offered shift, they can accept or reject.
Offered Shifts - Hide Offered Shift from House Pickup
Excludes offered shifts from appearing in the House Shift Pickup view. This ensures only offered employees see the Offered Shift available to them.
Offered Shifts - Cancel Offer
If for some reason the offered shift needs to be cancelled, scheduling managers can cancel an Offered Shift that has NOT been accepted.
- Once cancelled, the shift can no longer be accepted.
- Once cancelled, the shift will become a house shift available for ANY employee to pickup.
Offered Shifts - Edit / Add Employee to Offer List
Increasing the likelihood of the shift being picked up, scheduling managers now have the ability to ADD additional employees to an outstanding offered shift.
Offered Shifts - Adjustment to PopUp Menu
Update the Offered Shifts pop-up menu options with a new Offer Shift option to replace “Edit”. This will allow for additional employees to be added as offerees to the offered shift.
Offered Shifts - HS Message to Offered Employees
This feature introduces a new automated HS Message that will send to employees that are added as offerees to an open offered shift.
- This includes any employees added during or after the offered shift was created.
- Shift end time is excluded from the message for companies that are configured as such.
Message example: Employee Message
Title: Offered Shift Available
Great News! You have been offered a shift on Sep 17, 2021 beginning at 10:00AM and ending at 4:00PM for Server that could earn you an additional $50.00!
Please log in to HotSchedules and ‘Accept’ or ‘Reject’ the offered shift. The shift will be available to pickup until it is accepted by one of the offered employees.
Offered Shifts - HS Message to Manager
This feature introduces a HS Message that will be sent to managers to keep them informed as employees accept or reject an Offered Shift.
Message example: Manager Message for Accepted / Rejected
Title: Offered Shift Accepted (or Rejected)
The following offered shift has been Accepted (or Rejected) by John Doe:
Tuesday, 11/12/21 beginning at 10:00 AM to Tuesday, 11/12/21 ending at 2:00 PM.
- If the offered shift is rejected by every offeree, the offered shift will revert to a house shift and the notification sent to the manager will be slightly different.
Message example: Manager Message for Revert to House Shift
Title: Offered Shift Reverted to House Shift
All of the employees that were offered the following shift rejected the shift. This shift has reverted to a House Shift and is now available for employees to pick up.
Tuesday, 11/12/21 beginning at 10:00 AM to Tuesday, 11/12/21 ending at 2:00 PM”
Sales Categories - Inactivation in Proforma
Update to the Proforma configuration. Upon removing/ inactivating a group sales category, it will also be removed from the proforma assignment since the sales category is no longer in use.
- Proforma Sales Category Settings
- Proforma II Sales Summary Item
- The inactivated group sales category will no longer be available in the Sales Item Summary list.
- If a group sales category is reactivated, it can be reassigned. If it is reactivated, keep in mind, Historical set up is not remembered and will need to be manually assigned again.
Labor Positions - Staff List Details Manually Assign Positions
With the appropriate permissions, this feature allows managers the ability to assign labor positions to the employee under Staff> Staff List> Select Employee> Jobs/ Schedules
- Must have assign labor position permission
- Must be a Labor Position assigned at the employee level
- Labor Position assignment will not be allowed if there is a certification requirement.
- Removing the labor position will prevent the manager from scheduling the employee with that Labor Position. Must be assigned in order to schedule.
- If the Labor Position is removed while current shifts are in use, those shifts will be housed.
ASC Certification Mgmt - Copy to Another Group
This feature gives ASC users the rights to copy certifications from one group to the same or other group(s).
Labor Positions - ASC Copy Labor Position
This feature gives ASC users the rights to copy labor positions from one group to the same or other group(s).
Labor Positions - Certifications Map to Position(s)
Update ASC to give users the ability to configure Labor Positions to be dependent on certification assignment. The labor position cannot be assigned to the employee if they are not assigned to the required certification.
Labor Positions - Certifications Map to Jobs
Gives ASC users the ability to configure a labor position to be dependent on an existing job assignment. The labor position cannot be assigned unless they’re assigned the required job.
Labor Positions - Certifications Map to Schedule(s)
Gives ASC users the ability to configure a labor position to be dependent on an existing schedule assignment. The schedule must be assigned in order for the labor position to be assigned.