At times the price changes are only expected to take place in the future. In these cases Date Stamps can be used to allow the price changes to be made today but only take affect at a future date.
Fig 1 - Scheduled Data Change Checkbox
- There is a tick box on the right hand corner of the update products page. Tick this box to choose the date of when the price change(s) will take effect.
Fig 2 - Scheduled Data Changes Confirmation
- An alert will give warning that any changes made now will happen in the future when choosing to schedule them.
Fig 3 - Calendar Used to Schedule the Data Change
- Chose the date of the changes being conscious that the changes take effect at midnight on the chosen date.
Fig 4 - Scheduled Data Change Enabled
- Once the date is picked make the relevant price changes and then save.
Fig 5 - Final Confirmation Before Saving
- This alert will pop up showing that they changes will take effect.
Fig 6 - Changes Saved
- The last alert will show that these changes have now been saved.
Fig 7 - Scheduled Data Change Flag
- The difference is that the prices will not have updated but the products that have been changed will have a flag indicating a scheduled data change.
- These changes must be approved and will not take effect on their scheduled date until this happens.
Fig 8 - Scheduled Data Changes Link
- To approve the scheduled data change expand Date Stamp > Sched.Data Changes.
Fig 9 - Scheduled Data Changes Awaiting Approval
- The list of schedules awaiting approval will appear.
Fig 10 - Status Options
- To approve the schedules click edit. There is a dropdown that allows the schedules to be approved or put on hold. Choose the relevant action and then tick the specific schedules to be updated or update all if needed.
Fig 11 - Approved Scheduled Data Changes
- Once the scheduled data changes have been approved they will automatically update the product cost prices for PO going forward as well as all recipes they are contained in.