Location Rotation is a feature that allows users to rotate the locations used in their schedule. Locations can either rotate in a standard ABC, 123 format or in a custom rotation that can be set up on the site. To learn more about setting up custom rotations, go here.
Follow these steps to use location rotation in the new scheduler:
- Log into HotSchedules and go to the Scheduling tab. From here, select the week you would like to use location rotation for.
- Once you are in the scheduler, go to the tools menu and select Location Rotation.
- This will open a menu asking you to specify the schedule and rotation you would like to run. After specifying which you would like to use, click Rotate.
- The type of rotation that runs will be dependent on what has been set up for the selected schedule. If you have a custom rotation set up for the schedule, it will run that instead of a normal rotation. To learn more about setting up a custom rotation, go here.
- If you do not have any custom rotations set up for your schedules, you can run a normal rotation. The normal rotation will rotate in either alphabetical or numerical order, depending on how your locations are set up.
- Rotate Shift Times will move shift times with the locations. If the time being rotated overlaps with another shift that is assigned to the employee, it will be housed.
- Include House Shifts will rotate any house shifts that you have in the scheduler.
Please sign in to leave a comment.