Managers have the option to delete employee schedules. This article covers how this can be done within the Scheduling tab on HotSchedules.
- Navigate to the Scheduling page
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Select Menu from the top right-hand side of the page
Fig.2 - Menu
- From the Tools tab, select Delete Schedule
Fig.3 - Delete Schedule
- A list of schedules available to be deleted will be listed. Select individual schedules or Select all before selecting Delete. This will remove all the shifts for that week and replace them with a blank schedule
Fig.4 - Schedule selection
- If a schedule has been posted it will still allow you to delete it. However, this will also unpost the schedule in the process. A message will appear asking you to confirm that you would like to unpost and delete the schedule under these circumstances
Fig.5 - Delete Schedule confirmation
Please note: Schedules can only be deleted from weeks that have not started. Once the week has started, the Delete Schedule option will be grayed out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.