The Scheduler allows users to edit settings that change how information is displayed.
To access and edit scheduler settings follow these steps:
- Log into HotSchedules and go to the Scheduling tab. Select Menu at top right-hand corner of the schedule and choose the option called Settings. This will open the Scheduler Settings menu.
- Display Settings will list different labels, reports, and shift details that appear on the schedule. Options that have been checked off will show while unchecked choices will not.
- Alert Settings will edit the alerts that display on the schedule. You can learn more about schedule alerts here.
- View Schedule By: will change the way that employees are organized on the schedule.
- Default shift length decides what the end time defaults to when creating a shift. EX: Default shift length 5 hours. The end time will default to a time five hours after the in time when creating a shift.
- Sort SmartSelect By: will change how employees are listed when using the SmartSelect shortcut key.