Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The New Scheduler allows users to filter the jobs, locations, schedules, and day parts that they see on the schedule.
Follow these steps to use filters:
- Log into your HotSchedules account, and go to the Scheduling tab. After specifying the week you would like to view select Filter.
- This will open the filter menu. Here you will see columns with the schedules, jobs, locations, and day parts being used by your location.
- Choosing a Schedule will organize the scheduler so that only the schedule or schedules selected are shown. Please note that once a schedule filter is chosen, the options available for the job code filter will be limited to only the default job codes for the selected schedule.
- Choosing a Job will organize the schedule so that only employees who can be scheduled that particular job are shown.
- Choosing a Location will organize the schedule so that only employees who can be scheduled that location are shown.
- Choosing a Particular Day Part will organize the schedule so that only shifts in that day part are shown.
- Selecting Hide unscheduled Employees will hide any employees that don't have a shift.
- Save as new default will make that filter the default view whenever you enter the scheduler.