If a manager was terminated in MacromatiX, you have the ability to reinstate them. This will allow them to gain access to the site again, and their manager shifts can be added for labor to be calculated correctly.
Follow these steps to reinstate a terminated manager:
- Log into your Macromatix account and select the Special Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Employee Info sublink.
- The page will refresh to the Employee Management page.
- Make sure the correct Store is selected in the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Ensure that the Show Terminated box is checked.
- Select the correct employee from the Employee drop down menu.
- Under the Details tab, select Active from the Status drop down menu.
- Select the Update/Save button to save the employee as active.