Follow these steps to add a job to a user in MacromatiX:
- Log into MacromatiX and select the Special Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the Employee Info sublink.
- The screen will refresh to the Employee Management page.
- Select the correct Store and Employee from the drop down menus. This will refresh the screen with the corresponding employee's data.
- Select the Job tab for the employee.
- Under Global Job Details, please check the Salaried box.
- We should only be adding jobs for salaried employees since hourly employee information originates in the POS system.
- Under Assign Job to Employee, you will use the Job drop down menu to select the proper position for this employee.
- You will also fill out the Pay Rate box.
- To calculate this number, you will divide their salary by 12, then divide by 4.5, and then divide by 5.
- Select Standard from the Pay Scale drop down menu.
- Check the Primary box.
- Note: Only one primary job can be selected!
- Set Priority to 1.
- Once you have all of these fields completed, select the Add Job button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.