This article goes over the steps on how to edit shifts in MacromatiX. Shifts will typically need to be edited when a manager notices discrepancies in either clock in or clock out times for their hourly employees. This process coincides with how to add a shift.
Follow these steps to edit a shift in MacromatiX:
- Log into your MacromatiX account and select the Daily Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Time and Attendance sublink.
- Select the correct Store and the Date of the shifts in question from the drop down menus.
- The Time Management for Shifts box will populate with information regarding the shifts for that day.
- Select Edit on the right hand side of the appropriate line item.
- You can update the Pay Start or Pay End fields by using the calendar icon to change the date, or you can type in these fields.
- The Pay Rate can be changed to the desired wage.
- Select Update to save your changes.
- You will then be able to authorize the shift.
Please sign in to leave a comment.