Employee shifts from the POS computer will display in MacromatiX. This article will describe how to manually create a shift. For example, a shift can be entered for someone who forgot to clock in at all.
Follow these steps to add a shift in Time and Attendance:
- Log into your MacromatiX account and select the Daily Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Time and Attendance sublink. This will redirect you to the Attendance Manager.
- Select the appropriate Store and Date you wish to view at the top of the page.
- The Time Management for Shifts box will display the existing employee shifts.
- Under the Attendance tab, use the Employees drop down menu to select the employee you would like to add a shift for.
- Select the Insert New Shift button.
- This will insert the employee into the list.
- Select the Edit link on the right side of the appropriate line item.
- You can adjust the clock in and out times with the Pay Start and Pay End fields.
- Select the Update link to save your changes.
- The shifts will be added, and they can be authorized.