The messaging feature of HotSchedules allows users to communicate with both coworkers and managers. You have the ability to send messages to individual people as well as entire schedule groups (everyone on the server schedule for example).
Follow these steps to send a message:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Messaging tab.
- Select the New Message button to begin composing your message.
- The Compose Message window will appear.
- On the left side of the screen, select who you would like to send your message to.
- You can select individual recipients under To Staff.
- Alternatively, you can select entire schedules under To Schedule. This will select every staff member on that schedule for you. The appropriate names will then be added to the recipient box.
- Fill out the message Subject as you would in a normal email.
- Type out the body of your message in the Message field.
- By sending this message, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of messaging.
- Select the Send button.
If you do not have access to HotSchedules at the moment, you are more than welcome to call Customer Care to send a message through your account.
For an overview of the Messaging tab as a whole, see this article!