If you have added a custom task to a task list in the DigitalRedBook, you can move the task or delete it.
Follow these steps to edit custom tasks:
- Tap Design Me at the top of the task list, and tap Edit Custom Tasks.
- Each custom task in the list will display a button bar on the right side of the list row.
- Tap the up or down arrow to change the location of the task in the list.
- Tap the trash can to delete the task. This will delete the task from today's list, and if the task is recurring it will also be removed from all future lists.
- Tap Done when you are finished editing the custom tasks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.