Follow these steps to complete a task list:
- Select the task list you wish to work on. Tap into a task control to complete the list.
! All changes that you make in the task list are only for that list occurrence. For example, if you add a photo to a task in a daily task list, the photo is related to your completion of that task on that day. The next day's task list will not have your photo.
! If you change the date in the calendar to a date in the past, you can view the task list from that day, but you cannot make changes.
- Task list progress can be seen at the top of the list. Optional tasks are not counted.
- Certain tasks might have a document, picture, or video to help you with the task. Tap the related icon to open the supporting task material.
- Complete each task by entering the requested information. Task list input is saved automatically.
- Certain fields will highlight if your entry is out of the tolerance range.
- Tap the arrow on a task to open the fly out. Here you can add comments, send email, attach photos, assign employees, and mark tasks for follow up.
- If information is available for review inside the fly out, a red notice will appear next to the task arrow. Tap the arrow to open the fly out, and tap areas in blue to see the information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.