Managers have the ability to search their previous staff journal entries in the DigitalRedBook. This will allow them locate records for specific employees during a time frame by using a search term and/or one or more filters.
Follow these steps to find a staff journal entry:
- Find entries easily by tapping the magnifying glass at the top right of the app.
- Enter search words at the top, and tap the Search button to find entries relevant to that search term.
- The date range filter will default to the past two weeks, but you can change it if you need to get older entries. This search also displays entries that have comments entered in the date range you specify, regardless of the day the entry was entered.
- Remember that it is a goof idea to limit the timeframe you are searching so that your entries come back quickly.
- Tap other filters to further focus your results. Tap Search at the bottom to see the results
- When a search filter is applied, you will see the Clear Search Filter message above your staff journal entry list. Tap the message to remove the filter and display all entries.