The DigitalRedBook allows managers to search within their documents with relevant search terms and filters.
Follow these steps to search for documents in the library:
- Find documents easily by tapping the magnifying glass at the top right of the app.
- Search for the document by title in the search box, or you can filter by group.
- Enter search words at the top, and tap the Search button to find documents relevant to that search term.
- Tap a filter to further focus your results.
- When a search filter is applied, you will see the Clear Search Filter message above your library document list. Tap the message to remove the filter and display all documents again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.