Every so often, for no particular reason, an iPad will lock up and stop responding to touch. Most of the time, that's caused by a software problem, and there are three things you can do to help fix it:
- Close the active application
- Press the Home button so that the system returns to the Home page.
- If that does not resolve the issue, try a Soft Reset.
- Press the Sleep/Wake button for about 5 seconds until the Power Slider appears.
- Run your finger across the slider to shut the iPad down.
- When it is off, press the Sleep/Wake button to start it up again.
- Still having problems? You can restart the system and start fresh with the iPad.
- This time press the Sleep/Wake button along with the Home button.
- The screen will go dark, and then the Apple logo will appear.
- The iPad should then restart.
I like the way you present the information step by step and clear. Through this post, a user can easily fix while there iPad not responsive. I am also using iPad since last year and recently I got iTunes Sync Error 54 then I went through https://www.ipadsupportnumber.com/blog/fix-itunes-sync-error-54-ipad/
and they helped me a lot to fix my problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.