Are you afraid that the contents of your iPad might fall into the wrong hands if it's stolen or lost? You're not alone. As a simple security measure, you change the default passcode that must be entered in order to unlock the iPad.
- Go to Settings > Passcode.
- Open the Passcode section, and tap Change Passcode at the top of the page.
- Type in the current four-digit code.
- You will need to enter the new four-digit passcode you want to use.
- Type it in again, and you're set.
Please sign in to leave a comment.