Having issues logging into the DigitalRedBook?
There are 2 main reason why a user might not be able to log in:
- Incorrect Credentials
- If the incorrect username/password is entered, you will see the following message appear from the top of the screen.
- No Internet Connection
- For users accessing the app through a tablet, test your internet access by attempting to open an internet browser and accessing another website.
- Attempt connecting with both Wi-Fi and LTE on mobile devices.
- A lack of connectivity will generate this message when attempting to log into the app:
! If you are using an iPad and receive an offline message when attempting to log into the app, please take these steps:
- Go into Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is turned on but not connected, it will generate an offline message.
- To correct this, off the Wi-Fi. With this disabled, the iPad will attempt to connect using the LTE connection.
- The offline message should disappear, and this means the iPad is defaulted to use LTE.
If you are having a technical issue and need assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.