On the Schedule page, it is possible to change the order in which employees and job roles are displayed. This can help make the process easier to follow when planning/scheduling for a week. As shown in Fig.1 there is a sorting button under the daily 'postcards' in the weekly Schedule view.
Fig.1 - Reordering button - weekly view
- Select the sorting button
The system will switch to 'reorder' mode.
- Using the toggle shown in Fig.2, switch between Employee/Job Role as required
- Sorting by Job Role will remove all employees from the view, displaying only Job Roles
- Drag and drop employees or job roles into their required order
- Once changes have been made, select Save
The sorting will be saved in both weekly and daily scheduling pages.
Fig.2 - Employee/Job Role toggle, sorting employees
Fig.3 - Sorting job roles
When saved, the sorting order will update for all users who have access to that Department.