Activity-Based Scheduling is a new version of Fourth's Scheduling application, with the primary goal of helping operators deliver high productivity while maximising profits.
Activity-Based Scheduling has been designed with the user experience in mind; the application is fully supported on desktop and tablet devices.
The integration into the My Schedule app gives employees better control over their shifts. They can create unavailability, apply to take open shifts, and swap shifts with colleagues.
Features & Benefits of Activity-Based Scheduling- Enterprise Edition
- Daily & Weekly Scheduling views
- Schedule approval & closure at division level
- Moving & copying of shifts across employees
- Saving and loading set shifts for employees
- Labour Deployment graph to show deployment of scheduled hours across the day
- Increased visibility of multiple employments and contracted vs. actual hours.
- Connected to the employee My Schedule app; employees can see their published shifts, swap, drop and give a shift, create unavailability & apply for open shifts.
Fig.1 – Activity-Based Scheduling - Weekly view
Fig.2 – Activity-Based Scheduling - Daily view
Please contact your Fourth representative for more information on Activity-Based Scheduling.
Please sign in to leave a comment.