You can update your Job Description at any time to include new or different information at any time in your PeopleMatter Account settings. To update:
Access your jobs:
- To access Jobs, go to Settings > select your Organization > Company Settings > Jobs
Fig.1 - Company Settings > Jobs
The jobs will appear on the left.
- To open a job, select the Job Title
Fig.2 - Selecting a Job Title
The Job's details will open on the right.
- Review the information entered in the Description, Requirements, and Additional Information fields
Fig.3 -Description, Requirements, and Additional Information fields
Mark jobs as 'Accepting Applications'
- Scroll to the bottom of the job to the section called Stores (if you refer to your stores as 'units' or 'locations' this will show in this section).
- Here you will need to:
- Use the Organizational Chart icon to indicate that the jobs exist at the locations in your organization. Use the checkboxes to denote this job exists at the location - this makes the job available at this location throughout the system
- To post the job through TalentTrack, use the Letter T with Arrow icon boxes
- To indicate that the job is accepting applications, use the Megaphone icon boxes
- Use the checkboxes to denote this job is accepting applications at the location - this posts your jobs to your company's job application page
- Select Save when finished
Fig.4 - Organizational Chart, Letter T with Arrow, and Megaphone icon
If your organization has additional jobs
- You can add additional jobs, if needed, at any time. Review the 'How do I add jobs' article linked below.
- You can turn jobs off at any time by selecting the OFF toggle in the upper right-hand corner - this will remove an active job from being applied to or posted