Under HIRE, the Application Questions section allows the Administrator to configure the job application to meet the organization's needs. You can create a job application question and assign it to only one or a few locations or only one or a few jobs.
To access Application Questions at any time, go to
- Settings > Select your organization > HIRE/Application Questions
Fig.1 - Hire settings
- Follow the steps to create a new section or edit an existing section
- If you need assistance creating a new section, please see > PeopleMatter: Administrators: How do I Configure my Job Application? (custom sections) (video)
- By default, PeopleMatter adds this section to the bottom of the application form. Drag and drop this section where you want it to appear on the overall job application
- After creating the section, you will determine who will see this question on the job application
- Everyone - All applicants for all positions will see this section
- Custom - You can choose who sees this section, based on specific units or specific jobs
- Nobody - No applicants will see this section
Fig.2 - Selecting privacy of application
- Use Custom to assign the application question to either specific locations or specific positions. Follow the prompts to select the units and/or jobs.
- When finished, select Save.
Fig.3 - Using custom settings to assign application