Administrators and Managers can use the E-Verify Cases Dashboard to monitor the completion of E-Verify Cases. Every E-Verify Case must be closed.
To access the Manage E-Verify Cases Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear > Click E-Verify Cases
- A list of Team Members will appear. The status for each individual will display on the right.
- You can search for a Team Members by name or use Filters to narrow down your search.
- The Units filter will allow you to filter on a specific location or locations that you have access to within your organization.
- The Case Status filter will allow you to filter on different E-Verify statuses, including but not limited to:
- Employment Authorized
- Case in Continuance
- No Show
- Duplicate Case
- Final Nonconfirmation
- Tentative Nonconfirmation
- The Employment Status filter will allow you to filter on Active or Inactive Employees.
- The Team Member's status will display on the right
- Employment Authorized - Displays in Green; indicates that the E-Verify Case can now be closed. Every E-Verify Case must be closed
- Various Statuses - Display in Blue or Red; indicates the manager needs to take action.
- Use the dashboard to follow-up with Managers to complete the E-Verify Case in a timely fashion