The System is designed to help those in the hospitality industry manage their purchasing, stock control and time.
Line Checks, also known as Cyclic Stock Count, is the practice of regularly counting and reconciling select number of items throughout the stock period. This article explains how to input a line check.
Before Carrying out line Checks
- The products to be included in the line checks should have been assigned to the relevant sites.
- All transactions for stock that has been sent or received to date should have been approved with the correct effective dates.
- For trading sites there needs to be up-to-date sales present.
Inputting a Line Check
- After physically counting the items on the line check sheet return the Stock Count Home page
Fig 1 - Stock Count Home Page Options - Input Line Check
- Click on the ‘Input line check’ button.
Fig 2 - Input Line Check
- The items that were selected in section: Select Products for Line Check
Fig 3 - Completed Line Check
- Input the vales in the ‘Close’ text boxes and save