This article describes the process of how to Mass Copy multiple recipes from one set to another.
This is particularly useful in order to send to some parts of the business only, or to use the same recipe with a different description.
For a list of all Recipe and Menu Engineering articles, please visit RME - Article Contents Page.
Mass Copy Recipes
- Select the Admin tab
Fig.1 – Admin Tab
- In the Select drop-down menu, select Tools
Fig.2 – Tools Option
- Select Mass Copy
Fig.3 – Mass Copy Option
- Enter the relevant Search Criteria using the Scope, Recipe Type and Search Text drop-down options
- Leaving the Search Text filter empty will show all recipes within the previous two filters above
- Alternatively, enter a Recipe Name to filter by all types
Fig.4 – Search Criteria
- Use the tick boxes to select individual recipes or the box at the top of the list to select all listed recipes
Fig.5 – Select Tick Boxes
- Select the required Recipe Set by selecting the Type and then the Target Recipe Set to be copied to using the drop-down options
Please Note: This process only copies recipes. They are not being moved or deleted, and will still appear in the original Type/Recipe Set.
Fig.6 – Select Recipe Set
Fig.7 shows available Recipe Sets
Fig.7 – Search – Recipe Sets
The ‘Confirmation’ screen will display to confirm the actions. A prefix of ‘Copy’ will be added to the selected recipes.
Fig.8 – Confirmation Tab
The ‘Summary’ tab details of a successful process along with green ticks on the recipes to be copied.
- Select Finish to return to the ‘Tools’ tab
Fig.9 – Summary Tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.