The Fourth Customer Success Portal is a public platform, so all users do not need to sign up to simply view articles. However, users would need to sign in to benefit from the other functions of the Portal such as:
- Commenting on an article
- Access to the Ideas topics
- Ability to see all tickets raised and all tickets within your organization (if enabled)
- Starting a discussion
- Commenting on a discussion
- Tagging a user in a post
- Receive email notifications of subscribed content
- Accessing the Cancel a Subscription form
(If you've emailed before, get a password)
Signing Up to the Portal
If you've emailed our support team before, get a password using the same email that was used to get in touch with us previously.
The benefit of this is that you can see all the tickets you've raised with us before through the Customer Success Portal within the Profile section. More info on this here.