If one of your employees is having trouble logging in, you can send them their login details from the Staff tab of your account.
- Navigate to the Staff List and select the name of the employee who is having trouble logging in.
- Once you have opened their profile, you can see the username for their account at the top of the page. There will also be a Send Password Reset button. If you select that, a password reset email will be sent to the email address saved on the employee's account.
- If you need to change their email address, click into the email field on the left side of the page. Once you type the new email and click elsewhere on the page, it will automatically save.
This page will look slightly different if the employee does not have a confirmed email on their account. You can tell that their email address is unconfirmed because the check mark beside that field will be gray instead of green.
- Click on that check mark to resend them their confirmation email. They will need to click the link in the email they receive to ensure that they receive HotSchedules emails going forward.
- Once that is done, you will be able to click the Send Password Reset button on their profile OR the employee can use the Forgot Password tool on the HotSchedules login page.
If you are having a technical issue and need assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.